How to Raise Money for Charity with The Sussex Cancer Fund
Here are some ideas on how to raise money for charity:
- Collecting tins in local shops, public houses etc
- Buy a Charity Lapel Badge to help us raise awareness. These are sold in the Sussex Cancer Centre & frm our web shop.
- Make a donation www.justgiving.com/sussexcancerfund/
- Regular donations via standing order
- Make craft items to sell at fairs
- Organise a Summer Ball
- Organise a Music Event
- Run a Marathon/half marathon – searching for ‘cancer charity runs near me’ should help you find a charity running event
- Do a Sponsored Sky Dive/Parachute Jump
- Do a Sponsored Cycle Ride
Organise local events in aid of the Charity eg: sponsor someone to do something – slim, walk, head shave, anything at all. We can supply: Sponsor forms, Leaflets, Stickers, Collection boxes, and Donation forms.
To make fundraising easier for you we have got lots of free resources you can download from Fundraisinghero, from posters and social media templates, through to collection boxes and bunting. There are lots of great ideas for fundraising on there too.
We also have a range of FREE fundraising activities where you can help us but with no cost to yourself!
Staying Safe & Legal
There are a few things to consider when planning how to raise money for charity with the Sussex Cancer Fund, we have a great tips sheet, our staying safe guide, and also a risk assessment form, which we would like our fundraisers to complete and send us a copy.