You’d like to help with our fundraising but you don’t know how?
Here are some ideas of how you can help:
- Add a link from your website to ours and help spread the word of the web site and the charity and what we can achieve with your help.
- Organise local events in aid of the Charity eg: sponsor someone to do something – slim, walk, head shave, anything at all. We can supply: Sponsor forms, Leaflets, Stickers, Collection boxes, Donation forms.
- Display our poster in your window
- Collecting tins in local shops, public houses etc
- Buy a Charity Lapel Badge to help us raise awareness. These are sold in the Sussex Cancer Centre, at the Royal Sussex County Hospital.
- Make a donationwww.justgiving.com/sussexcancerfund/
- Regular donations via standing order (link to standing order form)
- Make craft items to sell at fairs
- Organise a Summer Ball
- Organise a Music Event
- Run a Marathon/half marathon
- Do a Sponsored Sky Dive/Parachute Jump
- Do a Sponsored Cycle Ride
- Make a Legacy (Link to legacy form)
- Buy something in particular for the Sussex Cancer Centre
Local Fundraising Businesses
Stuart & Partners Letting Agents,Haywards Heath www.stuartandpartners.co.uk
For more information please email our Manager, Julia Lenton email@example.com or phone 01273 664 930