We are delighted to announce a new programme for our business supporters to get involved and help Sussex Cancer Fund. Not everyone wants to run 10k but they often still want to help. Our new Business Ambassador Programme allows people to help us and raise the charity’s profile alongside their everyday job. To find out more please see our Business Ambassadors Page.
Our ambassadors are professional individuals that are looking for a way to support the charity that fits into their everyday working life. Our ambassadors have often been affected by cancer personally or through a close relative, using their experience together with their business connections, to help us to spread the Sussex Cancer Fund message and raise very much needed money.
How our Business Ambassadors help us:
- By sharing SCF social Media posts through their business (& personal) social media channels
- Writing guest blog posts on the SCF site about their personal stories
- By representing themselves and SCF at networking events
- Encouraging their organisations to participate in SCF fundraising activities
- Posting their own messages through social media
- Finding speaking opportunities at business events & networking to raise SCF’s profile
- By helping us find Business partners for sponsorship opportunities
If you would like to get involved please do get in touch.