Be part of the next London to Paris Cycle event, one of the most amazing cycle challenges and raise money for the Sussex Cancer Fund. Delayed from September 2021 due to the pandemic.
We have teamed up with TFA Limited to bring you this complete London to Paris Cycling Challenge. Taking you through an iconic English and French route this challenge is perfect for cyclists of all abilities. You will be looked after you every step of the way. From training to fundraising to keeping you safe on the ride. This is truly a ride you will really enjoy, be challenged by and celebrate for a long time after. Make this a journey to remember and register for your place here.
Costs & Fundraising
To secure your place in the London to Paris cycle event you will need to register, pay the registration fee (£99.00 + booking fee) and agree to your fundraising commitment, which is shown below. If details of what you have agreed are not below do get in touch. Full terms and conditions are available here.
Once you have registered, you will have secured your place and can start to plan your event! We will also be in touch within a few days to discuss and help you plan the event, training, and fundraising register with you. Do check out the FAQs in the meantime.
Minimum Fundraising Pledge: £999.00
Extras: £40.00 *
Fees: £999.00 Enjoy the ride but with no fundraising commitment applicable
* This charge covers the cost of 4 x inner tubes. If you provide them, this charge is not applicable. Any other costs (changes to travel, accommodation, catering additional parts, bike storage after the event), will need to be covered in full by the rider in advance or at the point of purchase
- Three nights accommodation ( 16 – 18 September)
- Food & drink Thursday – Saturday, plus breakfast on Sunday 19 June.
- Overnight Ferry from Newhaven to Dieppe on Friday 17 June.
- 24/7 support from our team
- Bicycle roadside repairs not including parts. Available at additional cost.
- Return to London from Paris*
- Transport of your bike back to London**
*If you live in Paris, you have the option to change your Eurostar ticket and overnight accommodation (to Crystal Place) to Thursday 19 June 2022. Please be aware if you choose this option you must transport your bike on the Eurostar in a bike bag.
** Your bike will be returned to a designated collection point in London on Monday 19th June. If you’d like it sent to a specific location or stored by our team beyond 19th June 2022, this can be arranged, an additional cost may apply.
All the information you need to know about the challenge and COVID-19 guidelines can be found below, plus full event terms & conditions available here.