I have a large and/or complicated estate

If you have a large estate that could be subject to inheritance tax (see here) then your beneficiaries could benefit if you spoke to a specialist. A list of tax planning and private client solicitors can be found on the Law Society website here.

Similarly, if you have a complex estate, for example adult dependent relatives then you should speak to a solicitor face to face.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *