The Sussex Cancer Fund has been running its own charity lottery for just over six months. Thank you to all those that have bought tickets so far!
In this time we have had 29 charity draws (and 29 Winners!) and raised £1779 to support cancer patients in Sussex.
How We Have Spent The Money raised by the SCF Charity Lottery
So far the lottery has allowed us to fund the following:
- £1000 grant for specialist fabrics and materials to make 400 Breast Cushions
- 600 cups of coffee for patients receiving treatment at £300
- New beard trimmers for the Mould Room at £20
- 2 TRESemme 2000 W Fast Hair Dryers for haematology/oncology patients at £23 each
- The remainder has gone into the pot to help fund one of many of our research projects
To remind you of how our cancer charity lottery works see below:
Playing is easy just sign-up through One Lottery .
- Win prizes of up to £25,000!
- Tickets only cost £1 per week
- 50% of all tickets sold from our page go to us!
- Join today it only takes a minute
- And remember #RaisedInSussexStaysInSussex
The draw will take place every Saturday night, be sure to check your numbers results.
Charity Lottery Tickets for the lottery cost just £1 per week, with a top prize of £25,000!
Each ticket will consist of 6 numbers and each number will be between 0 and 9.
The draw takes place every Saturday night when a 6 digit winning combination will be picked. Match all 6 and you win the JACKPOT! From every £1 ticket sold 50p will go to the Sussex Cancer Fund!
Thank you and good luck to all our Sussex Cancer Fund Lottery Players