Join the Sussex Cancer Fund and Dr Carolyn Rubens for a live interactive Facebook event covering anxiety and well being in these challenging times.
Dr Carolyn Rubens, will be presenting a live Facebook session delivering practical advice for Cancer Patients & their Caregivers on:
* How they may all be feeling at present
* Concerns about their health
* The physiology of the fear response
* How to feel calm when everything is changing
* Top tips for keeping your immune system healthy
The event will take place live on the Sussex Cancer Fund Facebook Page on Wednesday 1st April at 11.00 am.
Carolyn runs the SCF funded Community Based Acupuncture Service and is Past President of the British Medical Acupuncture Society and a GP.
While the session has been designed for Cancer Patients and their Caregivers, all are welcome to join us for this free live online event.